top of page
Add our Calendars to your Google Calendar
How to add our google event calendars to your personal google calendar. [must be done from a desktop computer]
1. Right click the Event calendar you'd like to add and select "Copy Link Address"
Dark Room Events calendar
Community events calendar
2. Go to Google calendars and sign in to your account: https://www.google.com/calendar.
3. With your calendar open, paste the copied link into your browser and hit enter.
4. You'll get a pop-up saying "Add Calendar". Select "Add" and you're done!
How to view the new calendars in the calendar app
1. Download the Google Calendar app from your store.
2. open the app and sign in with your Google Account.
3. Tap the menu icon and select the new calendars.
bottom of page